The apartment is well located to enjoy your time in Santiago de Compostela. Close to the shops and nightlife but far enough away for a peaceful night’s sleep!
Just around the corner is Rua San Pedro, crammed with all the shops, restaurants, bars and cafes you’ll need, including:
- Several fruit, vegetable and fish shops
- Supermarket Dia
- A Herbolisteria, healthfood shop, called Triskel, about half way down on the left and includes vegetarian and celiac food
- Several panaderias and cake shops
- A cycling shop called Velocipedo
- Several artisan shops, e.g. El TallerDeFer – a leather workshop with great value wallets, purses etc, Comopezenelagua, selling jewellery,
Restaurants, Bars and Cafes
There are some great places on Rua San Pedro:
- La Churreria at the top near the cross of San Pedro is great for chocolate and churros
- AMOA, at no. 32. Nice!
- O Afiador at no . 28. They also run the Taberna La Barrika opposite which also has tapas and nice galician wine
- Restaurante Rua at No 24. Has vegie options. Phone 981 55 64 69
- O Dezaseis at No. 16, recommended by Rick Steves
Many of the restaurants have views over the park Belvis behind, most have outdoor terrace gardens at the back.